THAT 70's FASHION: THAT POLO NECK

All items are linked below. 

Winter is upon us in London so it is officially time to get the coats out and the layers going. As we all know 70’s fashion is back. You can’t go anywhere without seeing a striped polo neck or an A-line skirt. My outfit was inspired by the polo neck but being someone who prefers monochrome black I thought I would offer an all black version.



I simply paired an old ASOS polo neck (which was potentially from the menswear section but can’t seem to find a link anywhere) with an A-line sports-luxe inspired dress adding to that 70s vibe.



The secret to wearing a dress in winter is to pairing everything with a really thick pair of black tights to keep you warm and as an added bonus black always makes you look thin.


I have owned my Dr Martens 101 for almost 2 years now and I love them because I can pair them with anything and wear them all year round. If you want to recreate this look you can use any pair of boots or even a knee-high pair of boots would look really good.


Finally, to finish off the look and break up the monochrome black I dusted off last seasons camel coat from H&M and rolled up the sleeves.


ITEMS 
Coat (sold out by similar):http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Coat-With-Funnel-Neck-And-Belt-In-Wool/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5039313&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=llmltpqrp&istBid=tztx&affid=14173&channelref=google+shopping&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=58089878546&utm_content=&utm_campaign=&cvosrc=ppc.google.58089878546&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=53496280341&ptid=58089878546&adposition=1o5&r=2&mk=ab&gclid=CjwKEAiAp_WyBRD37bGB_ZO9qAYSJAA72IkgrWvfXoWcsSN52B22fEXDtR4VKf9rKFuGLpNL9r0b2RoCu7zw_wcB





No comments:

Post a Comment