THAT VALENTINES DAY 2016: THAT KHAKI BOMBER JACKET

Links to products below. 
On Monday I posted the sexy Valentines Day look but I know not everyone has FOBUD (Fear Of Being Under Dressed) like myself so I thought I would offer a casual-daytime alternative for Valentines Day.





Jacket- Ben Sherman (Similar- ASOS) (Similar- Pretty Little Things); Bodysuit-ASOS; Jeans-Topshop

The Khaki Bomber Jacket has been around for a little while with bloggers styling it so effortlessly. You can chuck anything underneath and appear flawless. Lets start with this jacket I found in the House of Fraser sale a few months ago from Ben Sherman it may be sold out so I will link a few alternatives to look through without spending a crazy amount at Toyshop. 
The bodysuit is from ASOS and can be seen from my new years eve look on Instagram (www.instagram.com/thatlittleblackblog/) it has quite a deep V neck-line and is very sheer for a day-time look so I would highly suggest wearing a little vest top underneath.


I could not find my ripped black jeans for this look so I just threw on my Topshop Jamie Jeans and these beautiful black Loafers from Jones. The perfect lady-like shoe for traipsing around town with your loved one. Although if you aren't doing a lot of walking you can wear a pair of lace up heels instead. 

Hat- Missguided; Bag-Saint Laurent Sac De Jour; Loafers-Jones.
I feel like accessories should always be kept to a minimal so I just paired an ASOS body chain necklace with a Missguided black fedora and of course the cutest bag in my collection.

1. Chanel-49 La Petillante; 2. MAC-Viva Glam I; 3. MAC-Ruby Woo; 4. MAC-Ruby (Limited Edition Pedro Lourenco Collection); 5. MAC-Viva Glam Rihanna

Finally Valentines Day wouldn’t be Valentines Day without a red lip and yes I am obsessed with red lipstick so I condensed it down to my top 5. However there should be many honourable mentions such as Rimmell London Kate Moss 1.


That Little Black Blog x





No comments:

Post a Comment