THAT MULBERRY MOMENT




It is fair to say that I have a weakness for Mulberry products and the Mulberry Mini Cara Delevingne Nappa leather backpack was no different. I had my eye on this bag since it was released part of the AW15 range however I couldn’t justify the £995 purchase when I have other functioning bags in my collection.



Fast forward to me welcoming 2016 with a shopping spree I visited the Mulberry store on St Christopher’s Place, London and came out with a grin on my face and my first Mini Nappa Leather backpack in blue (my second favourite colour after black) and a matching key-ring. I could not fault the customer service at the St Christopher Place branch because despite being a small, busy store they attended to mum and I as if we were the only people in the world and put up with all my dithering between the bag sizes. 2015 was the year I fell in love with mini bags and at 22.5cm x 23cm x 12cm this is no different but its perfect for a day out. I thought 2016 should be the year I step outside the black box I have fallen into and I thought accessories would be a good place to start I adore the rich blue colour, soft leather and lets not forget the silver hardware as it makes a difference from my other bags, which tend to be gold hardware.




I couldn’t wait to break this baby in and wore the bag out a few weeks ago and although I could only fit the essentials (make up case, phone, camera, umbrella, hat and a book) I loved being able to throw it on my back but I must comment that after walking around London for a while the straps tend to dig into your shoulders a bit.


If you would like more bag reviews or a cheeky look at what’s in my bag comment below.

That Little Black Blog x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful bag! Love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful bag! Love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete